We are the UK’s Largest Education Recruitment Agency, with dedicated Branches supporting local SEN, Primary and Secondary Schools. With a range of short term, medium- and long-term positions available, you can have a pick of vacancies! From Day-to-Day cover, with no planning and marking involved, to Long Term vacancies leading to a permanent contract, Teaching Personnel ensure you are paid fairly according to the job you are doing and on time, each week!
Through Teaching Personnel, you will be working as a Primary school Teaching Assistant. With a number of resources on hand and a very supportive Senior Leadership Team, you will be sure to fit in!
– Relevant childcare qualifications and experience
– Previous experience working in a similar School setting
– A passion and enthusiasm to see pupils achieve
– Dedication to the needs of all your pupils, working with other staff members to offer emotional and academic support
– A Child Only DBS on the Update Service, or one done through Teaching Personnel
Benefits of working with Teaching Personnel
– You will be rewarded for your efforts with competitive and fair rates of pay, from £66.30 to £80 per day
– Online timesheet approval for Schools, meaning no paper timesheets!
– SMS and E-Mail booking confirmations
– Access to our exclusive CPD Academy, with courses such as Child Psychology and Autism Awareness available online
– Recommend a Friend bonus scheme with £50 for every successful application*
– A dedicated Consultant who will seek out your ideal job role
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Employment Type Temporary
Advertiser Type Agency