ML Homes have an opportunity for an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic, Team Leader to join our Supported Accommodation Team. This is an exciting opportunity for an someone who have the skills and experience to lead a small staff team to help our residents to live independent lives.
Key Responsibilities of the Team Leader:
· Managing the day to day running of a CQC registered Supported Accommodation project.
· Liaising with residents” social workers and local GP and all other professionals
· Manage and support the team through quality audits, performance reviews, and one-to-ones.
· Work closely with managers regarding team performance and client issues.
· Providing feedback to social workers and psychiatrists via placement reviews
· Experience and knowledge about producing person centred care plans and risk assessments .
· Ensuring mandatory staff training matrix is in date as well as providing support where appropriate to new and existing staff
· Submitting CQC notifications on time when incidents happen.
Knowledge and experience of the Team Leader:
· Experienced Team Leader or Supervisor
· Leadership skills and the ability to motivate staff
· Experience with challenging behaviour clients and applying interventions that de-escalate challenging behaviours.
· Good IT skills using MS Office programs, emails and zoom
· Have strong leadership skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Have a focused and self-motivated approach to work
· Previous experience in working in the Health and Social Care industry
We are based in Finchley Central just a 5 minutes walk away from Finchley Central Train Station
Working Hours: 9 – 5 Monday to Friday (plus on-call duties after hours)
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency