Technical Analyst (Manufacturing Business Systems)
Based in Hatfield, Herts
Great corporate benefits including starting from 24 days holidays, Annual discretionary Bonus up to 10%, Pension: Up to 5% Employee, 10% Employer (starts at 3% Employee, 6% Employer on day 1)
Health Insurance: Aviva – employee only and Dental Insurance: Denplan – employee only (family members through discounted monthly payroll deduction if required). Life Assurance: 4 x Basic salary, PHI Cover (long term disability/income insurance). Payment of up to two professional subscriptions pa
Our client is a multi-cultural, healthcare, global company and seeking a Technical Analyst to be involved in supporting Manufacturing business systems as they increase business effectiveness & future IT capabilities through innovation, automation and electronic systems.
This broad role will see you working across the life-cycle of systems including (but not limited to):
* Management of the system security compliance, software updates and interface support
* Licence and service contract management
* PC hardware strategy for systems
You will have a background in supporting manufacturing systems or another relevant systems based role. Specific experience in the Pharmaceutical industry would be beneficial but is not essential.
From your background, you should have some or all of the following:
* Understanding of Computer Systems Validation (CSV).
* Understanding of GAMP.
* Experience of ICT and business system life-cycle management preferably in a pharmaceutical manufacturing or other regulated environment.
* Documentation and testing experience of ICT systems.
* Understanding of GMP and its implications on ICT.
* Broad range of knowledge in systems/applications relevant to pharmaceutical manufacturing.
* A working knowledge and practical experience with writing SOPs and validation documentation (protocols/reports) as well as a knowledge of modern IT hardware, software architecture and IT infrastructure concepts.
Based from Hatfield Head Office which provides a great, collaborative working environment coupled with a campus feel including facilities such as restaurant, coffee shop and dry cleaning services.
If you are interested and feel you have the right skills or wish for a confidential discussion then please apply to this role.
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency