I am currently recruiting for a large housing provider in the Nottinghamshire area for a Technical Officer for an initial period of 3 months.
To oversee and monitor the Constructor partner’s on-site performance, ensuring that contracts are completed on time, on budget and to specified standards.
* Excellent Customer Service skills
* Building Safety compliance experience in domestic and commercial situations
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Able to challenge works and the quality of work if not correct
* IT literate, good organisational skills
* Able to interpret architectural documents/plans/specifications
* Ideally a construction qualification, e.g. HNC in Building Studies
* Social housing experience would be preferable, but not necessarily something that would rule a candidate out if they didn’t come from that background.
* Any sustainable energy/environmental work/knowledge and passion would be desirable
* Someone with surveying experience would be desirable
– Initial period of 3 months
– Inside IR35
– £18 – £22 an hour
– 37 hours
If you would like to discuss the role further call Oliver at Eden Brown on (phone number removed) or alternatively email me on (url removed)
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Employment Type Contract
Advertiser Type Agency