Reach Resourcing are currently recruiting for an experienced Telesales person.
Reach Resourcing are proud to announce that they are working closely with an established company who has seen major growth over the last few years. With multiple offices in the region, they have expanded and acquired a new site in Hull in which they are now looking to add to the current team.
This role will allow the suitable candidate to be at the forefront of the companies strategic plan and having a real influence on how the branch and business grow.
You will need to be hungry for success and actively looking to progress within your career. Not only this but you will need to be happy with the old school trait of cold calling.
This key role involves locating and canvassing prospective clients in small to medium enterprises to large corporate organizations around the Hull and East Riding area, with a view to building strong business relationships and arranging appointments for a visit by one of our Sales Team.
* Making outbound calls to prospective clients/customers offering products and services
* Extensive use of the telephone to contact prospects to secure appointments and discover current and upcoming opportunities
* Admin duties after each call and updating CRM System.
* Taking any inbound calls and and dealing with any enquiries.
* Liasing with sales and engineers to ensure all appointments are attended.
Experience & Expectations:
* Excellent Telephone skills
* Tenacious and can do attitude
* Resilient and able to deal with rejection
* Skilled at building and maintaining customer relationships
* Computer literate and comfortable with all Microsoft Office applications.
* Enthusiasm and energy in abundance.
* Experience in a Technology/Print/IT background would be advantageous
To be successful candidates must be experienced, highly motivated, quality-conscious, hardworking with good time and attendance.
This role is a 12-week temp to perm position. You will be employed by Reach Resourcing for the first 12 weeks should you then pass successful probation you will be employed permanently with the company.
* Flexible working hours- Total hours of 25 per week.
* Room for this to grow to full-time hours further down the line.
* Minimum wage up to £9 per hour dependent on experience.
* Sales Bonus based on KPIs and targets met.
If this role is of interest please apply now or alternatively for more information please call Reach Resourcing on (phone number removed) or download our new mobile app to make registrations and job searching quick and easy.
Using the below links why not try it out today?
Apple App: (url removed)
Android App: (url removed)
Once downloaded please follow these 3 simple steps;
Step 1- To view all jobs select the “Vacancies” tab
Step 2- To Register select the “register” tab
Step 3 either upload CV or use the CV builder tab to send us your details.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities working Industrial, Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction, Production and Modular sectors throughout the region. If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency