Are you an experienced welder/ fabricator?
Our client based in Poole centre is currently looking for an experienced TIG welder/metal fabricator to join their team on a temp to perm basis.
To apply you will have to be experienced in high quality TIG welding techniques and metal fabrication.
Your main duties will be:
* Measure and mark work pieces using straightedges, rules, and calipers
* Cut and smoothen metal components
* Read and interpret blueprints and production drawings in order to lay out a welding project
* Bore holes through metal work pieces using drill press
* Weld materials in flat, horizontal, vertical, and overhead positions
* Carry out welding according to set dimensions to meet general test requirements
* Set up and operates fabricating machines, such as brakes, rolls, shears, flame cutters, and drill presses.
* Organise and clean welding equipment on a regular basis
* Collaborate with project managers and welding supervisors to ensure smooth work operations
* Maintain safety guidelines and regulations to ensure a risk-free work environment
Working hours 7:15am to 4:15pm Monday to Thursday, 7:15am to 1:15pm on Friday.
If you think you are the right person for the role press APPLY today! or give us a call and ask for
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency