As a Trainee Recruiter, you will be responsible for resourcing candidates, ensuring they come across well on the phone and making sure they are good enough for them to be passed onto the recruiters. Once you have hit your target and passed your probation you will then be promoted to the next stage; Junior Recruiter. Most successful candidates will progress to the next stage within the first 6-8 months.
With a basic salary of £22,000 and on target earnings of £45,000+ the earning potential within this organisation is very high.
Our client is a well-established organisation with over 10 years of operating history based out of Wimbledon. They have a large staff base and 3 offices worldwide with two in the US giving the successful candidate the opportunity to move across to a position in the US after working with the organisation for a few years and building their experience.
As well as offering a great salary for their staff members, our client also offers great benefits such as;
- Holiday trips (this years’ trip is to Ibiza)
- Lunch and dinner club
- Free Nuffield Health gym membership
- Rolex/Handbag competition – all sales consultants have a chance to be the winner of a £5,000 watch or handbag of their choice each year – tickets are gained through the amount billed
- Office sports teams
- Friday drinks
- Dress down Fridays
- Leave early on the Friday of the week of your birthday
- Free breakfast and fruit in the office
- Free eye tests each year
- Childcare vouchers
Are you fit for the role?
Working as a trainee recruiter is a high earning, quick progression role. It is ideal for recent graduates who are looking to earn as much as possible, as quickly as possible. Many people will progress from the Graduate Trainee Recruiter level within the first 6-8 months. In order to work in recruitment, you should ideally be:
- Have some form of sales experience (no experience in recruitment is needed but B2B, Door 2 Door or telesales experience is preferred.)
- Are sporty and happy working in a competitive environment
- You will be a money motivated individual who is not happy with just doing the bare minimum to get by and wants to maximise their earning potential as quickly as possible.
- Having a resilient character is a must for working in recruitment, as many recruiters will face set-backs they need to ensure that the Graduate Trainee consultant will not be downhearted by that setback and is happy to push them self to jump over that barrier.
- A German/English speaker would be a massive bonus
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency