Training Content Designer
* Permanent staff position
A leading Business Process Outsourcer is looking to recruit a skilled Training Content Designer to join their growing team. Based primarily from their UK flagship site in Sunderland, you will primarily be tasked with designing & producing engaging digital training content for a staff headcount of circa 400.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develop & enhance training material from both existing training packages, and new content from SOP/’How To’ guides
* Produce e-learning content including user guides, quizzes, scripts, video, audio, etc.
* Upload content to LMS
* Maintain digital content in a library
* When required, deliver engaging training content, both virtually and in person
* Monitor and analyse training outcomes and advise on appropriate next steps
* MI reporting for senior management
* Review and evaluate training material as part of continuous improvement y program.
Required Skills & Experience
* Previous experience of designing and creating engaging digital training material is essential
* Creative with a flair for design
* Understanding of Training department’s role within a large, B2B organisation
* Adept writing and training content skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Familiar with LMS platforms
* Although based in Sunderland, flexibility is required to other north east sites (no more than 15 mile radius of Sunderland)
If you’re interested contact our Gateshead office or click Apply Now
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency