About the Company
With offices around the world and underwriting more than 100 classes of specialty insurance, Your new company is a leading specialty insurance group. There products and capabilities set the standard for the industry, and many of the company’s almost 3,000 employees are industry-leading experts.
To support the Property Underwriters while maintaining records of business written, quoted and declined. The Underwriting Assistant is also responsible for regular reports to ensure accuracy and efficiency across the business.
- Assist with rating of accounts by analysis, interpretation and input of underwriting information.
- To support the Bridgend team with aggregate queries and policy entry enquiries in Exact or SBS.
- Regular use of the PEGA system to generate references, decline or ntu. submissions.
- Produce reports from systems for use by the Property underwriters.
- Support Underwriters during underwriting hours to maximise efficiency in handling broker enquires.
- Provide Broker and Client support work for Underwriters including preparation for renewals and Client meetings.
- Aggregates – secure accurate information from brokers and monitor aggregate totals in key areas for Underwriters.
- Process broker enquiries (including renewals, new business, quotes etc.), follow-up and monitor progress towards budget.
- Produce and maintain Property wordings and clauses database.
- Administrative support for Property Accounts such as processing of LPC closings and task identification on endorsements/amendments.
- Indexing policy documents in the Imageright database.
- Entering geographical exposure data into the Exact aggregate database.
- Ad hoc administration duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying and scanning.
Skills and Experience Specification:
- Conscientious and hard working
- Good attention to detail
- Good IT skills
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Good communication skills
- Works well in a team
- Educated to A level or equivalent with good Maths and English GCSE grades.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency