VIDEO EDITOR / Lifestyle Publishing
- Iconic beauty, fashion and luxury millennial lifestyle magazine
- £33,000 + exc bens
Video Editor – role overview:
This fabulous role as a Luxury Video Editor is a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced individual from a video editing background, preferably with some basic camera experience, to join the newly formed video team of this iconic, innovative magazine, working closely with top brands in beauty and fashion.
Working closely with the Video Producer, the role will involve editing luxury premium content from editorial and branded content video requiring a candidate proficient in Adobe Premier who’s used to cutting, motion graphics, basic grading and sound mixing.
A very exciting time to join this newly positioned brand, now publishing across all digital platforms with strong social growth and a mobile first, social first approach.
Video Editor – what’s on offer:
- Discretionary bonus
- Generous benefits including 25 days holiday
Video Editor – key requirements:
- Proven video editing experience within the luxury sector ( fashion, beauty, travel etc)
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere
- Experience working to briefs and brand guidelines for YouTube, Facebook and Instagram
- Basic understanding of camera and lighting
- Exemplary communication
- Enthusiasm, drive and energy
- Professional, can-do attitude
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
Video Editor – key responsibilities:
- Editing commercial and editorial video
- Basic motion graphics abilities, eg titles and intros
- Editing video content for all platforms both commercially and editorially
- Developing and delivering all long and short form content
- Contributing to the creative process ahead of a shoot
- Tailoring the editing style to the specific content
Video Editor – how to apply:
To be considered for this Video Editor position, please email your CV immediately with reference “Video Editor”.
Due to the high volume of applicants, Office Collective can only respond to successful candidates. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency