Welcome to TopHat.
Our vision is simple – TopHat was founded to deliver beautiful homes, sustainably. We use advanced manufacturing and the latest technology to deliver ultra-low carbon homes, whilst keeping costs as low as possible. We manufacture homes in a controlled environment, removing uncertainties, improving quality, and reducing costs. We have extensive experience in delivering projects in different ways to ensure that our customers get the solutions they need.
We are currently recruiting for a Logistics Operatives to work as part of our site team based out of our manufacturing site in Foston, Derby. As a Logistics Operative, you will play a vital role in ensuring our assembly lines are on track to deliver our product to the highest quality standard at each stage of the manufacturing process. You will play a pivotal role in our day to day output creating exciting homes using the latest technology. This is a permanent role.
This is a varied role as we have several different assembly lines you can work on. Some of the duties may include:
* Operating material handling equipment to load, unload goods.
* Picking/kitting of products for delivery to the production line.
* Supporting deployment activities
* Product put away.
* Support Kanban process.
* Checking equipment daily and using it safely
* Loading and unloading goods
* Manually handling goods when necessary
* Stacking goods and moving them around in storage bays
* Completing paperwork for delivery notes and stock control
* Ensure compliance with the Company’s policies including Health & Safety
* Observe and comply with all good working practices within the factory
* All activities detailed are not comprehensive. The job holder may be asked to perform tasks they are deemed capable of fulfilling
Weekly rotating shift 06:00-14:00 / 14:00-22:00 Monday to Friday
Working 36hrs 15 mins per week. Overtime may be available.
* We welcome applicants who are looking to develop a career with a growing business
* Previous experience of working in a production/manufacturing assembly environment is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
* Ability to self-motivate against demanding targets and tight deadlines
* Good organisational and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work under pressure
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency