£25,000 to £32,0000 DOE + Regular Overtime Opportunities (£40,000 to £45,000 OTE) + Holidays + Bank Holidays + Pension + Training and Development Opportunities
DAYS Based Role – 40 Hour Week
Welder/Fabricator required for a successful company who are in a sustained period of growth. They have successfully secured some reputable contracts and operate from a state of the art facility. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive company with high earning potential and the prospect of ongoing training and development opportunities.
The role would suit welders/fabricators from ANY background. Applicants must have experience of MIG/TIG welding, setting up and operating metalwork machinery, press brakes, cutters, guillotine etc. As a minimum you must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings.
The role will involve working on a wide range of bespoke projects producing aluminium, mild steel and stainless steel products for major builds within the construction sector, you will join a team of 12 experienced Welder Fabricators working on specialised MIG and TIG welding and powder coating processes. Much of the projects will need to undergo CE marking, full training on this will be provided where needed!
The company are a young brand built on many years of experience within the industry and have already seen impressive growth securing major projects with global brand names and ensuring long term security, career development and regular high levels of overtime earning for the successful candidate.
* MIG and TIG welding and fabrication on a range of Aluminium, Mild Steel and Stainless Steel products for the construction industry.
* Carryout CE marking processes on all projects (training provided)
* Operate press brake, cutters, guillotine and other metal working machinery
* Work regular overtime as required inline with the needs of the business.
* An experienced MIG/TIG Welder/Fabricator from ANY manufacturing background
* Experience working with a range of Stainless Steel, Mild Steel and Aluminium products
* Any knowledge of CE marking processes advantageous however training can be provided…… click apply for full job details
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Advertising Agency