Year 1 Primary Teacher
Rates of Pay: M2 – M6 £164 – £218 daily
Duration of Assignment: 4th January – 22nd July 2022
A larger than average, Roman Catholic primary school is looking for a KS1 Primary Teacher to teach in Year 1. There are 28 children in cohort with the support of a full time Teaching Assistant.
The primary school pride themselves on being an inclusive school where they place a great emphasis on children’s personal and social education, developing their confidence and helping them to grow as responsible citizens.
They demand high standards of behaviour and respect for others.
They strive to ensure that all our children achieve high academic standards, enabling them to achieve their highest potential, in a safe and happy environment where they feel valued. There is a purposeful, calm atmosphere in the school where children are expected to work hard and learn new skills.
The school know that happy children make the best learners therefore they make every effort in keeping self-esteem high by making life at school exciting, fun and enjoyable. They are always seeking new and creative ways of engaging children in learning experiences that motivate and entice them to deepen their understanding and develop a lifelong love of learning.
The community is important to the school and they are committed to working in partnership with parents and carers to provide an education of the highest quality. Through regular newsletters, workshops, coffee mornings and celebration events, families and staff work hand in hand.
The successful primary teacher:
· Have worked in UK Primary School
· Taught across the Key Stages 1 or Lower KS 2
· Embrace the Catholic ethos of the school
· Have an upbeat and positive attitude towards the education of young people
· Hold QTS, a DBS certificate registered on the Update Service
About joining SANZA Teaching Agency:
· Sanza teaching is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first.
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
· Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
· Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Help with lesson planning – our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
For more information about this role, please contact Stephanie Teaching Agency on or email your CV to
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency