Year 2 Primary Teacher
Location: Sefton area
Pay Rate: £90.00-£130.00 per day
We’re partnering with an ‘Good’ Primary school, looking for a Year 2 Primary Teacher to start in a long term post in the Maghuall area . The post will be to cover mat cover from mid October
You will be working with a success KS1 primary teachers and together as a team create the best school environment for all pupils
The school is looking for a strong KS1 Primary teacher to help pupils with the transition back in the school and support with their wellbeing, learning and development.
- Teaching all areas of the KS1/KS2 primary curriculum
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils
- Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Maintaining discipline
Required Skills & Experience:
- KS1 experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Good organisational and time-management skills.
- Energy, enthusiasm, patience, dedication, resilience and self-discipline.
We are looking for teachers that are:
- Inspirational and highly effective in the classroom; You must have KS1/EYFS experience
- Passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential;
- Able to contribute to, and work, as part of a team
- Creative in their approach to children’s learning
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please call Nicki on or email at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below…… click apply for full job details
Employment Type Temporary
Advertiser Type Company